Roles and Responsibilities
- Fluent in user-centered design best practices
- Ability to collaborate with different teams
- Adept at handling and analyzing both quantitative and qualitative data
- Knowledge of industry tools: Presentation programs (Keynote, Powerpoint); UX design programs (Sketch, Adobe); analytics tracking tools (Google Analytics, etc.)
- Carry out an assessment of existing information architecture and identify areas for improvement, including content inventories and audits
- Plan and design the information architecture for the website or app; what information should go where? Which elements are more important and should be given priority?
- Create use cases and flow diagrams, and define information hierarchies
- Labelling of information
- Create wireframes and taxonomies
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Solid understanding of user-centered design and interaction design principles
- Proficient in industry tools such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Visio, Project, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of quantitative and qualitative user research
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information science, or similar.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Availability to resolve urgent web application issues outside of business hours.
Perks and Benefits
Role:Full Stack Developer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Software
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:BCA in Any Specialization,B.Tech/B.E. in Computers
PG:MCA in Computers
Vinculum Solutions Pvt. Ltd
Vinculum Solutions is the Point of Difference between Selling and Smart selling. If you want to make scaling your business as easy as reading our bio, then this is your one-stop solution. We are a leading Global Retail SaaS Solution company trusted globally to be an expert by 1000+ brands in 30 countries enabling brands and retailers to Sell Anywhere, Faster. We support consistent growth by recognizing and overcoming any real-time retail challenge. We help save time and money for quick digital expansion using 150+ ready integrations of marketplaces, webstores & last-mile fulfillment companies that are built-in to our software. Our credibility is unmatchable, and proven by featuring in Gartner Magic Quadrant for WMS (2017-2020) and Forrester report published in Jan 2021. We provide 360* solutions for Selling Online Enabling your own Marketplace or Webstore creation Developing competency to sell in any marketplace Automated catalog listing to global marketplaces Omnichannel Reconciliation Omnichannel Retailing Integrated solution (online and offline) to manage Order and Inventory across channels Sell on any channel across marketplaces, fulfill from any location Consistent Data Management and its accurate trackability End to End Warehouse Management solution Going Direct to Customer Fulfilling online orders through the nearest distributor Returns Management Payment Reconciliation Management Enabling one Central System for managing the entire eCommerce supply chain Cross border expansion Facilitate global expansion for brands Regional Dropship, Consignment, or Wholesale with local IOR partners Solutions for Market and channel identification Globally recognized Automation and Integrations Founded in 2007, We process 2 million+ orders monthly and extend support to more brands every day to provide a seamless unique experience to customers. We have a record of providing solutions to every customer and high customer satisfaction level.