Roles and Responsibilities
- Developer should be responsible for high performance, fine grained micro service development.
- Responsibilities include designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical business systems / application services and modules.
- Delivering high-availability and performance. We expect them to contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle including writing well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Must be capable of working independently and collaboratively
Desired Candidate Profile
- Strong knowledge of microservice logging, monitoring, debugging and testing
- Implementations experience of microservice integration, packaging, build automation and deployment
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL/NoSQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Expansive knowledge of issues related to building Cloud infrastructures
- Prior hands-on experience in developing and deploying Microservices solutions on Cloud infrastructure
- Experience using and developing RESTful APIs using JAX-RS, JSON
- Experience with event-based and message-driven distributed system
- Strong familiarity with web servers and load balancing technologies.
- Experience in use of source code management systems like SVN or GIT and build tools like ant, maven, Gradle or make.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information science, or similar.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Availability to resolve urgent web application issues outside of business hours.
Role:Full Stack Developer
Salary: 7,00,000 - 12,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Software
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:BCA in Computers,B.Tech/B.E. in Computers
PG:MCA in Any Specialization
Vinculum Solutions Pvt. Ltd
Vinculum Solutions is the Point of Difference between Selling and Smart selling. If you want to make scaling your business as easy as reading our bio, then this is your one-stop solution. We are a leading Global Retail SaaS Solution company trusted globally to be an expert by 1000+ brands in 30 countries enabling brands and retailers to Sell Anywhere, Faster. We support consistent growth by recognizing and overcoming any real-time retail challenge. We help save time and money for quick digital expansion using 150+ ready integrations of marketplaces, webstores & last-mile fulfillment companies that are built-in to our software. Our credibility is unmatchable, and proven by featuring in Gartner Magic Quadrant for WMS (2017-2020) and Forrester report published in Jan 2021. We provide 360* solutions for Selling Online Enabling your own Marketplace or Webstore creation Developing competency to sell in any marketplace Automated catalog listing to global marketplaces Omnichannel Reconciliation Omnichannel Retailing Integrated solution (online and offline) to manage Order and Inventory across channels Sell on any channel across marketplaces, fulfill from any location Consistent Data Management and its accurate trackability End to End Warehouse Management solution Going Direct to Customer Fulfilling online orders through the nearest distributor Returns Management Payment Reconciliation Management Enabling one Central System for managing the entire eCommerce supply chain Cross border expansion Facilitate global expansion for brands Regional Dropship, Consignment, or Wholesale with local IOR partners Solutions for Market and channel identification Globally recognized Automation and Integrations Founded in 2007, We process 2 million+ orders monthly and extend support to more brands every day to provide a seamless unique experience to customers. We have a record of providing solutions to every customer and high customer satisfaction level.