Roles and Responsibilities
• Design, develop, implement, and maintain java application phases, code, and
• Conduct software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging, as well as
recommending changes to improve the established processes.
• Transform requirements into stipulations and identify production and non-
production application issues.
• Patience and perseverance to overcome challenges, solve problems, and learn
new computer languages and techniques.
• Familiarity with a variety of designs, languages, and methodologies.
• Ability to gather accurate requirements and work closely with stakeholders to
prioritize tasks and the scope of development.
• Strong attention to detail with the ability to identify errors and make adjustments
in a testing environment.
(Java, J2EE, Java Script, Jquery, Struts, Spring/Spring boot/Spring Security, SQL, ORM, Rest API, Webservices, Micro services)
Role:Full Stack Developer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Engineering - Software
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Computers
PG:MCA in Computers
Vinculum Solutions Pvt. Ltd
Vinculum Solutions is the Point of Difference between Selling and Smart selling. If you want to make scaling your business as easy as reading our bio, then this is your one-stop solution. We are a leading Global Retail SaaS Solution company trusted globally to be an expert by 1000+ brands in 30 countries enabling brands and retailers to Sell Anywhere, Faster. We support consistent growth by recognizing and overcoming any real-time retail challenge. We help save time and money for quick digital expansion using 150+ ready integrations of marketplaces, webstores & last-mile fulfillment companies that are built-in to our software.
Contact Company:Vinculum Solutions Pvt. Ltd