Roles and Responsibilities
An opportunity to join a growth stage company as a Head Alliances responsible for strategic Product and Channel alliances in focus geographies.
* Lead the partnership function for the region, develop a GTM (Go to Market) strategy, market/opportunity prioritization, elevate client relationships, sales champion, deal execution and ongoing upsells/cross-sells.
* Navigate internal & external stakeholders to run the partnership discussions end to end; including identifying the right opportunities, framing win-win structures, negotiation and closure
* Establish and manage key strategic relationships with new and existing partners to create new business opportunities.
* The alliance leader need to guide and mentor a team of professionals across the region on deal execution, commercial terms and structure and work to optimize channel relationships to the benefit of the entire organization
* Develops and presents financial modelling and business cases for development opportunities
* Build partnerships and relationships that drive acquisition of customers across multiple product offerings.
* Develop a strong pipeline of API-integration opportunities that create value for the Vinculum SMB, Enterprise and Partner ecosystem in the region.
* Take the lead in scaling our channel partnerships function by creating new programs and processes to support continued growth of the partnerships team.
* Coach and continue to build a team of high bar performers around the region.
* Contribute to strategic initiatives that will drive new vertical and market development activities in the region.
* Own the revenue outcome from the reseller and affiliate channels and collaborate with sales and marketing to ensure everyone works towards these outcomes.
The successful Alliance's head will be naturally commercially savvy and passionate about the SaaS industry, whilst bringing the following skills and experience:
* 10+ years of experience in business development, channel sales or account management.
* Extensive experience in deal making, partnerships, managing relationships and creating new opportunities.
* Proven track record of exceptional ownership, ability to deal with ambiguity and meeting & exceeding targets.
* Demonstrated success in introducing existing and new solutions into various countries/ regions and driving increased penetration with clients
* Strategic thinking coupled with ability to drive business end-to-end.
* Ability to make decisions in a changing environment, anticipate needs and drive results.
* Proven ability to work with multiple internal and external stakeholders globally including at the most senior levels.
* Able to lead, define and manage long term strategy as well as day-to-day activities of teams across multiple countries.
* Experience supervising, developing and coaching teams to serve complex countries/regions
* Excellent quantitative skills to quickly and accurately analyse complex information / data to draw conclusions and insights in clear written and oral communication.
* Business development experience in multiple countries in APAC will be preferable
* Culturally aware and have good interpersonal skills; able to collaborate across different functional teams and internal stakeholders.
Role:Strategic & Top Management - Other
Salary: 30,00,000 - 40,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Strategic & Top Management
Role Category:Strategic & Top Management - Other
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
About the Company: Vinculum Group is a global Retail SaaS Company enabling brands & retailers to scale faster using our technology. With 150 + integrations and an impressive partner network we help brands and retailers at any stage of their journey and Sell Anywhere, Faster. Trusted by 1000+ brands globally, we are recognized by the Gartner Magic Quadrant for 5 consecutive years (2017-2021). Our customers include Nykaa, Paytm Mall, Skechers, Bata, Coco, Eiger Indo, Titan, Duroflex, P&G to name a few. We have presence in India, South East Asia, Middle East and US
Contact Company:Vinculum Solutions
Address:1st Floor, plot No. 2B, Infospace, Building No 1, Sector 62,, NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh, India